Stenprop Limited is a property investment company and UK REIT listed on both the London Stock Exchange and the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. The Company has a portfolio of commercial property currently located in the UK, Germany and Switzerland. Stenprop is delivering a strategy to become a specialised UK multi-let industrial (‘MLI’) business and over the next few years plans to sell all of its non-MLI properties through a strategic disposal process, utilising sale proceeds to build its UK MLI business.
This is a new role based in the recently opened Stockport office. The successful applicant will be a highly driven, independent thinker with initiative looking for a role in a stimulating environment. The role requires approximately 5+ years PQE in a similar role. Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU and available immediately.
- Key role in the implementation and deployment of MS Dynamics within Stenprop.
- Responsible for managing the MLI transition from Workman’s TRAMPS system to MS Dynamics.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of MLI accounting within MS Dynamics and FlexProperty.
- Managing effective and efficient working relationship with Workman’s accounting team.
- Responsible for the preparation of multilevel, multicurrency group consolidated accounts via MS Dynamics.
- Responsible for the development of and adherence to effective internal controls within Stenprop’s finance systems.
- Responsible for quarterly balance sheet reconciliations and the production of interim and year-end audit packs.
- Responsible for accrual accounting, variance analysis and production of commentary for MLI companies.
- Responsible for development of MLI management reporting to Board, Operations Committee and asset management team.
- Responsible for VAT management for MLI entities.
- Support Head of Financial Operations in the development and management of the finance team in Stockport.
- Assisting with the delivery of the external audit.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Annual Report.
- Assisting with group tax compliance, where required but specifically managing CIS within the MLI portfolio.
- Assist in preparation of budgets and forecasts for the Stenprop MLI entities.
MS Dynamics, strong Excel skills